After six successful seminars in Germany, the LOESCHE Center for Technical Training & Documentation invites to the seventh Technical Seminar taking place in Duesseldorf, from December 5 to 6, 2018.
The main theme for this year’s seminar in Duesseldorf is ‘Operate and maintain to improve‘. Our line-up of presentations will focus on the maintenance and operation topics from raw material to product qualities. We will illustrate the overlapping fields of interest and the advantage of working together with mutual understanding and knowledge.
External experts, as well as LOESCHE members, will give an insight into their experiences and fields of research.
All presenters will also take part in the so-called ‘World Café’. It includes moderated, interactive short workshops, in which the experts invite all participants to informal, deeper discussions.
Topics (subject to changes):
• Cement qualities and their influence of the grinding process
• A case study on the use of bypass dust in cement grinding
• Modernisation of grinding units
• Case studies on wear & repair
• Quality issues from raw material to product
• Quality of materials and consequences to the grinding process
• Influences of additives on the grinding process
A limited number of participants guarantees sufficient time for questions and the exchange of experiences. Thus, the Technical Seminar offers the great opportunity to join a network of experts, to foster your knowledge in an interactive environment, and to establish interesting contacts within the cement industry. All lectures and presentations will be given by specialists in their own field.
The seminar language is English.