Process & Commissioning Engineer
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Consultancy for operational stability and improvement - process, product quality, performance.
- Offering technological support with regard to plant and process optimizations.
- Responsible for the commissioning activities for assigned projects in the cement, minerals and power industry.
- Performing complex field tests on selected plants.
- Working out technical guarantees as well as drawing up thermal balances and process-engineering flow sheets.
- Accompanying and supporting technical presentations in sales and service meetings.
- Evaluating and analyzing operators’ data for process optimizations.
- Preparing standardized specifications for the process-engineering design of machines and plants. Process and machine-related review of the projects and revision of the plant design.
- Inclusion of all of the required plant data into the project for a process related assessment.
- Execution of repairs, optimizations, and audits concerning the customer plants during service calls.
- Project-specific coordination on the construction site.
- Assurance of the quality standards in accordance with the quality management framework.
- Preparation of schedules and preparatory activities for all types of projects.
- Regular reporting concerning the commissioning and construction site status.
- University degree in process engineering and/or mechanical engineering.
- Professional experience of minimum 5 years in process engineering in the cement, minerals or power industry
- Professional experience in the field of Customer Service activities required.
- Business-fluent spoken and written Spanish and English.
- Further language skills would be of advantage, particularly French
- Willingness to travel to various locations and to stay a limited period of time.
- Very good MS Project and MS Office knowledge