Automation-Engineer (m/f/d) in Angola
A TEC is a leading company for pyroprocess optimization and consultancy services in the cement industry. We provide worldwide unique process know-how paired with strategic partnerships in various process technologies since its beginnings in 1995. Our supply covers a range from special solutions to turn-key pyroprocess plants.
In 2010 A TEC bought the Brazilian burner specialist GRECO to bring out global solutions in the pyroprocess of cement plants. The founded company A TEC GRECO is nowadays one of the leading combustion specialists for burners and burner equipment in the cement and lime industry. With that knowledge and the experience of our engineers we offer customized intelligent solutions for the combustion process worldwide.
Since 2012 A TEC and A TEC GRECO are part of the LOESCHE group. As mid-sized family-owned company with headquarters in Austria and subsidiaries in Brazil, Mexico, Malaysia and China as well as representatives in further countries we are represented worldwide.
- Responsible for PLC systems and networks used in the plant operation including programming, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Desing installation, management of plant instruments
- Provide technical support for the installation and commissioning of Plant information systems
- Monitoring and planning of spare parts with coordination of the procuremenet manager
- Coordination fo personnel development measures
- Support or department heads in the areas of electrical engineering and instrumentation
- Hands-on experience in Simatic PCS 7 and WinCC
- Work experience in integrated cement plant as Instrumentation and Automation engineer
- Expertise in Calibration and troubleshooting of all field instruments related to cement plant operation which include weighing system, Gas Analyzers etc
- Willing to work abroad in an international team
- Language skills: English (mandatory), Portuguese (highly recommended)
Contact us:Are you interested in being a part of our team and supporting our position in the worldwide cement pyroprocess industry? We offer a motivated working group, the possibility of international travel, flexible working hours and development chances.If you are interested in this position please send your application including your salary expectations via e-mail to Jacqueline Kohlmayer: Jacqueline.email@example.com. We are looking forward to your informative application.