Commissioning Engineer - Process (m/f/d)
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
To support our team in the technical field service, we are looking for a "Commissioning Engineer - Process (m/f/d)" for worldwide deployment on our construction sites with immediate effect. In this position you will take over the following tasks: About the job:
- Commissioning supervision of the grinding plants supplied by Loesche
- Process optimization of the plant up to the final handover to our customers
- Analyze, evaluate and report the plant status to the head office
- Supervise repairs and mechanical adjustments during the commissioning phase
- Audit and optimize existing plants during service visits
- Project-related coordination of activities on site
- Representation and promotion of the interests of Loesche GmbH during meetings with customers, partners, and subcontractors
- Training of customer personnel
- University degree or technical education (with work experience) in mechanical or process engineering
- First work experience in the commissioning of process-related plants would be desirable
- Good communication skills, an outstanding ability to work in a team, and a confident manner
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (negotiation level)
- Additional language skills desirable (e.g. Spanish, Russian, or French)
- Analytical thinking skills, negotiation skills and strategic mindset
- Willingness to spend extended periods abroad and to work in various locations
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized family company
- Flexible working hours and mobile working paired with 30 days of vacation
- Air-conditioned, bright office environment with free water and weekly fresh fruit and a fridge for after-work drinks (only at our headquarter)
- Accident insurance for business and private use
- Special conditions for public transport, FitX and other renowned providers via corporate benefits
- Personal mentoring as part of the on-boarding process
- Regular further training measures and feedback discussions
- Extensive work and health management measures
- Company events and teamevents
- Shareholding model