Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Accountable for the commissioning of the product in line with agreed costs, schedule, quality and contractual performance.
- Partner with the Project department to discuss the layout, sequence of activities, tools to efficiently execute the project.
- Monitor and supervise the commissioning of the Loesche mill in accordance with specifications in the contract of sale on site.
- Supervise machine commissioning and identify/rectify bottlenecks, if any.
- Ensure compliance to Quality standards and QA assurance during the commissioning.
- Co-ordinate with other Loesche departments provide feedback to the design and engineering departments on client issues, field experience, bottlenecks etc.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and health-related norms at the site. Carry out risk assessments around the same and develop and communicate necessary method statements.
- Educational Requirements : /B.Sc. / B. Tech in Chemical Engineering/Cement Technology/Chemistry.
- Experience: 6-10 years in cement plant only, preferentially experienced in commissioning and optimization of Loesche Mills
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to think analytically, good communication skills, and ability to work in a team
- Precise and autonomous way of working
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions