Hiring: Engineer - Customer Service - Spares
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Preparing the purchase requisition for the Spare parts for the main contract.
- Preparation of quotations and order confirmations for Spares.
- Assisting customers with technical issues along with our technical teams.
- Standardized calculation of sales prices with the definition of delivery and payment conditions.
- Active sale of spare parts using CRM software and SAP.
- Handling of Sales logic software for creating the opportunities/tickets
- Experience – 5 to 8 years
- Qualification – Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the field of Project Execution, Procurement, Sales &Marketing of spares, or Customer service.
- Advantage of exposure in the Cement industry
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to think analytically, good communication skills, and ability to work in a team
- Precise and autonomous way of working
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile, and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions