Layout Design Engineer
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Layout and design of machine assemblies
- Assembly and detailed drawings and their bills of material
- Descriptions of functions and operating instructions Dimensional drawings for the planning of systems
- Generation of safety-related stress analysis (FEM analyses, if necessary)
- Handling of engineering tasks during individual projects
- Generation of necessary contract related engineering drawings, bills of material and documentations
- Support during the manufacturing process, customer and start-up related questions
- Engineering calculations and stress analysis of safety relevant, and highly-loaded components Processing of claims and damage reports in case of design errors
- Comply with all relevant company and statutory health and safety procedures and guidelines
- University degree in mechanical engineering, not mandatory but an advantage
- Experience as a technical drawer
- Professional experience in machine design, preferably in the power industry)
- Good spoken and written English
- Further language skills would be an advantage
- User knowledge of AUTOCAD and Inventor essential
- Good MS-Office ability
- Ability to think analytically, good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Precise and autonomous way of working
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions