Engineering Manager (m/f)
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Preparation of Technical documentation for various projects as per requirements
- Assisting in preparation and submission of Project Bids.
- Preparation of technical documentation for ongoing projects till commissioning and As- built.
- Communication with Customers for technical clarifications.
- Assisting in estimations and Cost price calculations.
- Support for quality and expediting of EC&I resources.
- Engineering Graduate, preferably from Electrical background
- At least 8 years of professional experience in a similar position of appropriate responsibility
- Working knowledge of of NEMA, IS, NFPA, IEC, JEC, ISA Standards and other International Codes
- Business-fluent spoken and written English
- Preferably knowledge of Power plants and Coal Mills
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions