Engineering Manager (m/f)
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Provide technical supervision to the Design Department
- Responsible for the budget and project tasks and the coordination of all activities relating to proposals and projects include identification, acquisition, production and maintenance of engineering drawings and parts lists, design schedules, status reports and conducting internal design reviews.
- Manage the staff within the Design Office including: Authorization of timesheets, annual leave and any other absence, Staff appraisals, Disciplinary matters and Task assignment
- Comply with all relevant company and statutory health and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Analyze the engineering and design requirements for bids and proposals and projects and communicate those requirements to the design engineers to produce the engineering layouts and designs.
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- 5 years of professional experience in a similar position of appropriate responsibility
- Preferably from power industry with knowledge of mills
- Sound knowledge of computer assisted design software particularly Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor
- Strong analytical skills and an innovative approach to problem solving
- Have good team working and organization skills
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions