Field Service Engineer LESI (m/f)
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Qualified advice to the customer on site worldwide, technical support and identification of requirements for services and / or spare parts
- Expansion of our service business, development and sale of solution packages
- Support our sales strategies by marketing our aftersales services and spare parts solutions
- Investigations for the determination of causes of errors and preparation of findings reports for the purpose of error analysis and development of technical solutions
- Professional support in carrying out repairs, optimizations and audits of customer installations in the context of service assignments
- Commissioning supervision as well as assembly supervision for projects in the area of responsibility of the customer service
- Service support for our international customers in process engineering and mechanical engineering application
- Degree in mechanical engineering or process engineering
- 5 years of professional experience in the (service) support of process engineering plants desirable
- Willingness to shorter stays abroad at the customer site
- Strong communication and team skills as well as a confident appearance
- Very good MS Office knowledge
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions