Sales & Marketing Engineer (m/f)
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Support for Preparation and submission of Bids/technical & Commercial proposals
- Preparation of estimations, cost price calculations, preparation of Price proposals
- Attending customer meetings/follow up meetings, conferences etc.
- Responsible for back office and documentation support
- 3 years of experience in Sales and Marketing related to Industry Projects preferably Power Industry
- Engineering Graduate (Preferably from Mechanical/Process/Industrial Engineering background)
- Sales experience in Commodity/FMCG Sales is not being considered.
- Experience of making technical and commercial Cost and Price Calculations and Price offers.
- Basic understanding of Power plant, Coal Mills & Other equipment related to Boilers will be added advantage.
- Language Proficiency: Hindi & English
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions