Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
This role is primarily responsible for understanding cost & maintaining price variance of various projects & taking care of ordering for few of the standard items
Role & Responsibility
The job holder has following tasks and duties:
- Liaise with Coordinators and Procurement executives
- Updation of Ordering schedule of various projects and summarization of Budget Vs purchase cost required for Monthly MIKA reporting
- Vetting of PO terms w.r.t. MD sanction/purchase recommendation before release
- Arranging PO acceptance from suppliers
- Controlling Despatch instructions for ongoing projects
- Controlling distribution of Export/statutory forms.
- Release of insurance intimation
- Controlling billing cum despatch register of ongoing projects
- Float enquires, review, evaluate, and release order for standard items & electrical items
- Release of PO to suppliers and follow-ups
- Maintaining Inventory
- Support Project coordinators for miscellaneous help in project execution as required
The job holder has to comply with all statutory provisions, company agreements, company policies and instructions of procedures
Educational Qualifications: B.Com (first class)/ MBA/PGDBM
Experience: 3-8 years familiarity with an ERP system preferably SAP.
Industry: Cement /Steel/Power
Communication Skills: Must be excellent, Fluency in English is a must.
Interpersonal skills: Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills.