Technical Sales Engineer (m/f)
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
Role & Responsibility:
- Development of Pronamic business, Sales and Operations of welding jobs and Pronamic parts in the designated region in North and South America
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Preparation of technical and commercial quotes, tenders and proposals
- Preparation of internal and external documents and reports according to the company standards
- Regularly visits clients in the Americas
- Preparation sales and marketing tools
- To work closely with the Pronamic product management team to ensure alignment with group objectives
- To liaise with the global organization, providing feedback on applications, competition and related technical topics
- University degree in process, mechanical or industrial engineering
- Several years of experience in sales supported by a background in welding or mechanical engineering or metallurgy. Experience on welding services in-situ is a bonus.
- Several years’ experience in the field of manufacturing processes related to welding, steelmaking, joining, cladding or within hardfacing industry. Hands-on site experience is a bonus.
- Very good understanding of common welding regulations
- Strategic, organization and planning skills
- Building of relationships with customers and internal departments in order to achieve sales targets
- Confident manner in dealing with internal and external customers at all levels
- Sound communication skills, and outstanding ability to work in a team
- Business-fluent spoken and written English and Spanish as a must criteria
- Very good MS-Office, Project and SAP knowledge
- Valid work and residence permit