Machine Design Engineer
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- To support Loesche Germany Machine design for detailing of Mill, Classifier, Steel Combustion Chamber, Cyclone, Diverting gates & Chutes etc.
- Weekly Co-ordination meeting with Loesche Germany regarding pool job planning and delivery schedule.
- Maintain Pool Job Sheet.
- Prepare and send pool jobs offers.
- Allocation of pool jobs within a team by defining responsibility for drafting and checking.
- Prepare and review the Loesche India project schedule.
- Check assy groups based on the latest TAP.
- Review and release standard Assy groups for Mill, Classifier, Hydraulic Cabinets, Starwheel feeder, and Cyclone.
- Prepare pool jobs for new assembly groups i.e. Drives, Table; cpl, etc.
- Prepare Louvre ring calculation based on Heat Balance
- Finalization of lining material for Mill and Classifier.
- To support Tech. department for spare parts business.
- To support the Project department for indigenization of Mill parts and project activities.
- SAP support to Loesche India & Loesche Germany.
- Co-Ordination with Loesche Germany designers, PC & Layout Engg
- Experience – 5 to 10 years
- Qualification – Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the field of Detail engineering. Machine engineering
- Must have exposure in the Cement industry
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to think analytically, good communication skills, and ability to work in a team
- Precise and autonomous way of working
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile, and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions