Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Preparing technical specifications for vendor enquiries
- Making technical evaluation offers & review
- Technical support towards making proposals for the Wet grinding system which involves technical offer preparation, making proposal drawings, spares list & related customer submission documents.
- Providing technical clarifications for the proposal & project queries from Customer.
- Working along with EC&I team to meet the project requirements.
- Travel to job sites and vendor premises as required in support of equipment problems and installations.
- B. E. in Mechanical engineering or comparable University degree
- 5 to 8 years’ year’s experience in a similar role
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience in working in 3D modelling software like CAD and other Management Tools like SAP
- Experience in the design & project execution of limestone grinding system (Wet Ball Mills) for FGD plant in Indian power industry.
- Experience in plant layout, GA Drawing & piping of Wet Ball Mill grinding Circuit
- Ability to think analytically, good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience of handling technical queries from client such as BHEL, NTPC, L&T, etc.
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions