Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Must have worked in the proposal department of an engineering company related to the cement industry.
- Prepare complete techno-commercial proposals to customers' needs to be based on RFQ documents, together with the existing Sales Team.
- Understand client E&A technical requirements and implementation goals.
- Work closely with existing Sales Team to support end-users Plant Technical Team/Project Team/ OEMs/ Consultants.
- Selection of optimizing product sizing, customization of E&A product offerings based on customer need and cost estimation.
- Support Turnkey/ Semi Turnkey EP project proposal for E&A- preparation of flow sheet, Proposal drawing, interfacing scheme/SLD with plant PLC/DCS, in conformity to International standards for E&A
- Experience – 5 to 8 years
- Qualification – Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to think analytically, good communication skills, and ability to work in a team
- Precise and autonomous way of working
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions