Pronamic™ Wear Parts and Service Manager (m/f)
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
Role & Responsibility:
- Development of Pronamic business, Sales and Operations of welding jobs and Pronamic parts in the designated region in North and South America
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Preparation of technical and commercial quotes, tenders and proposals
- Conduct market research to identify user need for Pronamic products
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Regularly visits clients in the Americas
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies to work closely with the Pronamic product management team to ensure alignment with group objectives
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Responsible for supervising and executing on-site jobs in the Americas
- Responsible for controlling welding wire inventory and maximizing welding machine usage
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- University degree in process, mechanical or industrial engineering
- Several years of experience in sales supported by a background in welding or mechanical engineering or metallurgy. Experience on welding services in-situ is a bonus.
- Several years’ experience in the field of manufacturing processes related to welding, steelmaking, joining, cladding or within hardfacing industry. Hands-on site experience is a bonus.
- Very good understanding of common welding regulations
- Strategic, organization and planning skills
- Building of relationships with customers and internal departments in order to achieve sales targets
- Confident manner in dealing with internal and external customers at all levels
- Sound communication skills, and outstanding ability to work in a team
- Business-fluent spoken and written English and Spanish as a must criteria
- Very good MS-Office, Project and SAP knowledge
- Valid work and residence permit
We are offering::
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market, with flexible work hours
- Business and private overseas health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions
- Bright air-conditioned offices (not open-plan)
- Comprehensive measures in work and health management