Sr. Engineer - Process Engineering
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Customer meeting, presentation (Pre-sales).
- Proposal support, coordination between customer Loesche India -Loesche Germany for Process technology.
- Work with Marketing for Competition Analysis Orientation and implementation of latest Loesche / ATEC/ MHC offerings.
- On-time proposal support, for profitable sales.
- Work with end-users, consultants, and GC for process qualification Process Review.
- Continuous End-user contact and Plant / Location visit.
- Process Technology, Mill Selection, Heat Balance, Layouts for grinding and Cement plant-related process engineering
- Experience – 5 to 10 years
- Qualification – Graduate in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in the field of the Cement process.
- Must have exposure in the Cement industry
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to think analytically, good communication skills, and ability to work in a team
- Precise and autonomous way of working
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile, and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions