Commissioning Engineer Process (m/f)
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
Role & Responsibility:
- Responsible for the commissioning supervision for assigned projects in the cement and power industry
- Process- and machine-related review of the projects and revision of the plant design
- Inclusion of all of the required plant data into the project for a process-related assessment
- Execution of repairs, optimizations, and audits concerning the customer plants during service calls
- Project-specific coordination on the construction site
- Assurance of the quality standards in accordance with the quality management framework
- Representation and promotion of the interests of Loesche Group during meetings with customers, partners, and subcontractors
- Preparation of schedules and preparatory activities for all types of projects
- Regular reporting concerning the commissioning and construction site status
- Training of customer personnel with regard to our machines’ operation
- Comply with all relevant company and statutory health and safety procedures and guidelines
- University degree in mechanical or process engineering
- Professional experience in the cement or power industry
- Work experience in the commissioning of process-related plants
- Sound communication skills, an outstanding ability to work in a team, and a confident manner
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- Further language skills would be of advantage
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
- Valid work and residence permit for Indonesia
- Willingness to travel to various domestic and international locations and to stay abroad for an extended time