E, C & I Commissioning Engineer (m/f)
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- To produce engineering detailed designs, drawings and other documentation to Loesche standards
- Provide technical support to LIND bids and proposals
- To ensure that assigned project tasks are completed on time and to budget. Should difficulties arise with this objective resolution should be sought with the PEC at the earliest opportunity.
- To liaise with the Project Manager and Project Engineer on issues relating to project design
- To liaise with Loesche Germany on issues relating to project design
- To liaise with clients, suppliers and subcontractors on issues relating to project design.
- Support on site electrical commissioning of LIND projects
- Maintain effective and proactive liaison with other departments as necessary
- Comply with all Company Standards, Processes and Procedures and to assist in improving the processes and procedure.
- To maintain an engineering logbook, containing essential design data, calculations and notes etc.
- Comply with all relevant company and statutory health and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Provide reports on EC&I activities to the PEC
- 5 (five) years experience in a similar position/industry.
- Have strong analytical skills and an innovative approach to problem solving
- Have a sound knowledge of computer aided design software particularly Autodesk AutoCAD
- Have a good grasp of electrical engineering concepts and principles
- Have good communication skills
- Have a good understanding of electrical manufacturing and assembly processes
- Have an appreciation of the wider business and environmental impact of engineering design
- Have good team working skills
- Willingness to travel to various domestic and international locations and to stay abroad for an extended time